This scary Skeleton Halloween makeup tutorial is a great way to bring plenty of fun (and scares!) to any kid’s party this Halloween. This quick and easy children’s face painting tutorial is perfect for adding the finishing touches to any kid’s Halloween fancy dress costume. The ghostly white and deadly black colours create an eerie and scary look. Complete this look with a skeleton costume that is sure to make your child stand out this Halloween!
Our easy to follow step by step videos will help you create the ultimate transformation this Halloween.
Finish the look with aSmiffys Skeleton costume
Visitwww.smiffys.com.au/makeupfor more information on our face paints.
Smiffys Make-Up FX are professional standard face and body paints that are simple to apply and easy to remove. Non-toxic, hypoallergenic and complying with EU & FDA toy and cosmetic regulations you can be sure of a product that is safe and easy to use.
• Use brush to paint white around the face, diagonal across the cheek.
• Paint around nose, over top lip and around eyes.
• Fill in the face leaving the eyes, nose and sides of the chin unpainted.
• Use black to fill in the side of the cheek.
• Fill in the other side of the cheek and underside of the chin.
• Fill in sides of neck with black, leave a square space in the centre.
• Fill around edges of the face with black, and paint an arrow head shape onto nose.
• Fill in sides and tip of nose with white.
• Fill both eyes with black.
• Add white notch on neck, add cracks on edges of the face.
• Add lines to corners of mouth and thicken up.
• Paint black ‘gums’ around both top and bottom teeth.
• Finally, add small crack lines above teeth/gums.
Black Aqua face & Body Paint
Brush Set, Pack of 3